Hello, guys! My system is somehow infected with Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu virus. I am using Windows 8 operating system. It was working quite fine but from last few days, I have detected some critical issues on my system. I scan the whole system and delete this virus but it comes again and again. Please, guys, suggest me the effective way to delete this virus completely from my system.
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu is a nasty computer infection that comes under the categories of Trojan horse. The main purpose of this virus is to attack the entire versions of the Windows Based Operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista and the most recent version Windows 10. It gets installed into the system with silent mode and starts to do many malicious things to harm the system. Once it infiltrates the system, first it takes full control over the system and makes the system so strange by several modifications like system setting, DNS setting, browser setting, homepage setting, and many more crucial settings to harm the system. Actually, it is designed by the cyber crooks with the sole motive to earn huge online money by phishing innocent users illegally.
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu is a highly risky program that comes inside the system through a package of the free program such as PDF creator, adobe reader, and flash player are downloading from infected sites. So the users must be taken care while installing the freeware program and must read their installation guide carefully as well as select custom and advanced option. It can also gather your financial and confidential information such as online banking details, credit card details, IP address, phone number and many more sensitive information. It sends these details to the remote hackers and motivates them to misuse these details in illegal activities. So it is better to remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu as soon as possible to keep your system safe and clean against future infection.
How Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu will Harm Compromised PC
- As soon as Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu invades, it alters system start-up items and browser settings.
- it installs potentially undesirable program on computer.
- It will generate plenty of unwanted pop-up advertisements on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE.
- The preset homepage as well as the search engine of the browser gets replaced giving manipulated search queries.
- It cause frequent redirection to undesirable and spam websites and domains.
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu as backdoor uses security vulnerabilities to help other nasty viruses enter the compromised PC
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu tracks users’ browsing traces for collecting personal information for breaching security.
- it gets attached with all web browser as extensions and plug-ins and later gains complete control over the browser.
- It is a major threat for privacy as it keeps a tab on browsing history and search habits.
- It steals all sensitive info such as login passwords, credit card number, transaction details etc.
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu encrypts files and thus prevents its further access.
- Slows down the performance and efficiency of the system.
Manual Tips to Get Rid of Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu
As mentioned above, Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu virus not only slow down computer performance but also leads to unexpected problems. If you really want to keep the system well secured, it is essential to take steps to get rid of Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu as soon as possible. But one thing you should pay attention to is that Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu manual removal may be complex and difficult. Hence, you can utilize this Windows Scanner to do the job if you want to get rid of Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and other hidden unwanted programs completely in order to avoid any more troubles in near future.
How to Remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu from PC Using Control Panel
Go to Control Panel and Check out Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu or related suspicious programs that cause annoying pop-up ads.
1. Click on Start Menu > Select Control Panel > click on Uninstall a program
2. Find out Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and those recently installed programs. Right-click on the selected program and choose Uninstall.
Delete Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and Related Extensions from Browsers
Delete all unwanted and malicious Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu add-ons and extensions from IE, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Uninstall Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools to open a menu, and select to click Manage add-ons.
2. Click on Tools and Extensions in the left panel, and then select Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and other unknown add-ons, remove it by clicking on Disable button.
3. Select Internet Options and Click Tools again
4. Using Advanced tab you need to click Reset button, a new window will open. Check Delete personal settings and click Reset button.
How to Remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu from Mozilla Firfox
1. After Opening Firefox browser, users need to press Ctrl + Shift + A keys in combination to enter Firefox Extension panel.
2. Click on Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and other unwanted add-ons, remove them by clicking Remove button.
3. Click on Firefox button, and move to Help > click Troubleshooting Information.
4. Click on Reset Firefox button.
How to Delete Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu from Google Chrome
1. Click the menu icon, move to More tools and click Extensions.
2. Choose Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and other suspicious add-ons, remove them by clicking the Trash icon.
3. Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings
5. Scroll down the page and click Reset settings button.
6. Click Reset when the warning pops up.
How to Remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu from Windows OS
Remove all Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu related files from the Operating System.
1. Open Run box by hitting Windows and R keys together.
2. Type “regedit” to the box and click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu related files.
Use Windows Scanner To Remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu Safely
1. Click the butto
n given below to download Windows Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu Scanner to free Scan your PC
2. Double-click Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install it
3. Once installed, click Start New Scan to scan your PC to detect Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once Windows Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu Scanner completes the scan.
5. Use Scan Scheduler to make your PC safe from Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker.kgwu for future.