Hello! I need your help. My windows operating system has been locked and my all crucial files have been encrypted with .Astra File Virus. So I am unable to access any of my important files. Whenever I tried to open those files a ransom message displayed on the screen asking your all folders, files, database, and documents are encrypted and it also asks to pay ransom money. Please suggest me the best solutions to remove .Astra File Virus completely from my PC.
.Astra File Virus is a malicious crypto threat that belongs to the ransomware family. It is created by the team of remote hackers with the evil motive to earn huge money by cheating innocent users illegally. It comes into the system and starts to do lots of malicious activities. Once infiltrates successfully, first of all .Astra File Virus scan your entire PC and start to encrypt all your important files including Word, power point, Excel, Audios, videos, PDFs, documents, and database. It uses the combination of AES and RSA encrypting algorithm to locks all the files. It appends an .astra file extension to the end of every locked file to make them inaccessible to the users. Just after encrypting, it displays a ransom note named here_your_files!.html. In which hackers stated that “your all files, folder, document, and database are encrypted and you have to buy a decryption key in order to unlock the files. If you reject to buy it also warn you to delete your important files.
According to the expert, paying ransom money to the hacker is not safe as there is no any guarantee to unlock all the files with given decryption key. even worst they may gather your vital information such as email contacts, passwords, online banking details, credit card details, IP address and much more information. It transfers these details to the cyber hackers and motivates them to use these details in illegal activities. So it is highly recommended you to remove .Astra File Virus immediately from the system. Otherwise, you may suffer from a great financial loss.
How .Astra File Virus will Harm Compromised PC
- As soon as .Astra File Virus invades, it alters system start-up items and browser settings.
- it installs potentially undesirable program on computer.
- It will generate plenty of unwanted pop-up advertisements on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE.
- The preset homepage as well as the search engine of the browser gets replaced giving manipulated search queries.
- It cause frequent redirection to undesirable and spam websites and domains.
.Astra File Virus as backdoor uses security vulnerabilities to help other nasty viruses enter the compromised PC
- .Astra File Virus tracks users’ browsing traces for collecting personal information for breaching security.
- it gets attached with all web browser as extensions and plug-ins and later gains complete control over the browser.
- It is a major threat for privacy as it keeps a tab on browsing history and search habits.
- It steals all sensitive info such as login passwords, credit card number, transaction details etc.
- .Astra File Virus encrypts files and thus prevents its further access.
- Slows down the performance and efficiency of the system.
Manual Tips to Get Rid of .Astra File Virus
As mentioned above, .Astra File Virus virus not only slow down computer performance but also leads to unexpected problems. If you really want to keep the system well secured, it is essential to take steps to get rid of .Astra File Virus as soon as possible. But one thing you should pay attention to is that .Astra File Virus manual removal may be complex and difficult. Hence, you can utilize this Windows Scanner to do the job if you want to get rid of .Astra File Virus and other hidden unwanted programs completely in order to avoid any more troubles in near future.
How to Remove .Astra File Virus from PC Using Control Panel
Go to Control Panel and Check out Add/Remove Programs and uninstall .Astra File Virus or related suspicious programs that cause annoying pop-up ads.
1. Click on Start Menu > Select Control Panel > click on Uninstall a program
2. Find out .Astra File Virus and those recently installed programs. Right-click on the selected program and choose Uninstall.
Delete .Astra File Virus and Related Extensions from Browsers
Delete all unwanted and malicious .Astra File Virus add-ons and extensions from IE, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Uninstall .Astra File Virus from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools to open a menu, and select to click Manage add-ons.
2. Click on Tools and Extensions in the left panel, and then select .Astra File Virus and other unknown add-ons, remove it by clicking on Disable button.
3. Select Internet Options and Click Tools again
4. Using Advanced tab you need to click Reset button, a new window will open. Check Delete personal settings and click Reset button.
How to Remove .Astra File Virus from Mozilla Firfox
1. After Opening Firefox browser, users need to press Ctrl + Shift + A keys in combination to enter Firefox Extension panel.
2. Click on .Astra File Virus and other unwanted add-ons, remove them by clicking Remove button.
3. Click on Firefox button, and move to Help > click Troubleshooting Information.
4. Click on Reset Firefox button.
How to Delete .Astra File Virus from Google Chrome
1. Click the menu icon, move to More tools and click Extensions.
2. Choose .Astra File Virus and other suspicious add-ons, remove them by clicking the Trash icon.
3. Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings
5. Scroll down the page and click Reset settings button.
6. Click Reset when the warning pops up.
How to Remove .Astra File Virus from Windows OS
Remove all .Astra File Virus related files from the Operating System.
1. Open Run box by hitting Windows and R keys together.
2. Type “regedit” to the box and click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, remove .Astra File Virus related files.
Use Windows Scanner To Remove .Astra File Virus Safely
1. Click the butto
n given below to download Windows .Astra File Virus Scanner to free Scan your PC
2. Double-click Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install it
3. Once installed, click Start New Scan to scan your PC to detect .Astra File Virus and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once Windows .Astra File Virus Scanner completes the scan.
5. Use Scan Scheduler to make your PC safe from .Astra File Virus for future.