Hey! My system is infected with the several infectious malware. My antivirus tool detects it as a winword.exe Trojan horse. It modifies all the system setting and registry entry of the system and also does many malicious activities to harm the system. I am facing too much problem in accessing my system. Please, guys, suggest me the best manual steps to remove it soon from my system.
winword.exe is a notorious computer threat that comes under the categories of Trojan horse. The main purpose of this malware is to infect all the versions of the Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 10. It gets installed on the system with silent mode and starts to do many malicious things to harm the system. Once it gets enters into the system, first, it takes full control over the system and makes the system so strange for the users by making several changes to the system like system setting, desktop setting, homepage setting, DNS setting and many other crucial settings. It damages many running processes like task manager, system restore and control panel etc.
winword.exe is a highly malicious virus that infiltrates the system without your permission with the attachments of the junk email comes from the unknown source, sharing files via an infected medium, clicking on the malicious link, dubious download, open torrent files, freeware, and shareware. Most of the infection spread through the freeware program download from infected sites. So the users must be aware while installing the freeware program and must read their installation guide carefully as well as select custom and advanced option. It also has the ability to disable the system security and privacy as well as inactivates the windows registry and system files. Moreover, it can open a backdoor to invites all the malware, spyware Trojan and many more dangerous virus that virus destroy your system completely. So it is better to remove winword.exe immediately from the system.
How winword.exe will Harm Compromised PC
- As soon as winword.exe invades, it alters system start-up items and browser settings.
- it installs potentially undesirable program on computer.
- It will generate plenty of unwanted pop-up advertisements on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE.
- The preset homepage as well as the search engine of the browser gets replaced giving manipulated search queries.
- It cause frequent redirection to undesirable and spam websites and domains.
winword.exe as backdoor uses security vulnerabilities to help other nasty viruses enter the compromised PC
- winword.exe tracks users’ browsing traces for collecting personal information for breaching security.
- it gets attached with all web browser as extensions and plug-ins and later gains complete control over the browser.
- It is a major threat for privacy as it keeps a tab on browsing history and search habits.
- It steals all sensitive info such as login passwords, credit card number, transaction details etc.
- winword.exe encrypts files and thus prevents its further access.
- Slows down the performance and efficiency of the system.
Manual Tips to Get Rid of winword.exe
As mentioned above, winword.exe virus not only slow down computer performance but also leads to unexpected problems. If you really want to keep the system well secured, it is essential to take steps to get rid of winword.exe as soon as possible. But one thing you should pay attention to is that winword.exe manual removal may be complex and difficult. Hence, you can utilize this Windows Scanner to do the job if you want to get rid of winword.exe and other hidden unwanted programs completely in order to avoid any more troubles in near future.
How to Remove winword.exe from PC Using Control Panel
Go to Control Panel and Check out Add/Remove Programs and uninstall winword.exe or related suspicious programs that cause annoying pop-up ads.
1. Click on Start Menu > Select Control Panel > click on Uninstall a program
2. Find out winword.exe and those recently installed programs. Right-click on the selected program and choose Uninstall.
Delete winword.exe and Related Extensions from Browsers
Delete all unwanted and malicious winword.exe add-ons and extensions from IE, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Uninstall winword.exe from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools to open a menu, and select to click Manage add-ons.
2. Click on Tools and Extensions in the left panel, and then select winword.exe and other unknown add-ons, remove it by clicking on Disable button.
3. Select Internet Options and Click Tools again
4. Using Advanced tab you need to click Reset button, a new window will open. Check Delete personal settings and click Reset button.
How to Remove winword.exe from Mozilla Firfox
1. After Opening Firefox browser, users need to press Ctrl + Shift + A keys in combination to enter Firefox Extension panel.
2. Click on winword.exe and other unwanted add-ons, remove them by clicking Remove button.
3. Click on Firefox button, and move to Help > click Troubleshooting Information.
4. Click on Reset Firefox button.
How to Delete winword.exe from Google Chrome
1. Click the menu icon, move to More tools and click Extensions.
2. Choose winword.exe and other suspicious add-ons, remove them by clicking the Trash icon.
3. Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings
5. Scroll down the page and click Reset settings button.
6. Click Reset when the warning pops up.
How to Remove winword.exe from Windows OS
Remove all winword.exe related files from the Operating System.
1. Open Run box by hitting Windows and R keys together.
2. Type “regedit” to the box and click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, remove winword.exe related files.
Use Windows Scanner To Remove winword.exe Safely
1. Click the butto
n given below to download Windows winword.exe Scanner to free Scan your PC
2. Double-click Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install it
3. Once installed, click Start New Scan to scan your PC to detect winword.exe and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once Windows winword.exe Scanner completes the scan.
5. Use Scan Scheduler to make your PC safe from winword.exe for future.