Threat Name : MICTRAY.EXE
Threat Type : Trojan
Danger Level : High
Infected OS : Window 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and all versions of Windows Operating Systems.
Harmful Symptoms : Messes up the legit computer files, shows program errors, degrade the system performance and causes hard drive failure.
Detection Tool : You need to use updated version of anti-malware software in order to prevent this noxious threat.
MICTRAY.EXE is another hazardous computer threat which belongs to the Trojan family. This type of dangerous virus has been programmed by group of vicious cyber crooks. It can easily invade your system by making bunch of vulnerabilities and security loopholes. MICTRAY.EXE can modify your system security by using lots of stealthy methods. It can severely sneak in your system with the help of email scooping, p2p file sharing networks, affected removal drives, shady web pages, freeware installers and other tricky ways. That’s why, you need to be very careful when you launch your browsing applications for surfing online activities. Once MICTRAY.EXE is activated successfully, it will start execute plenty of harmful and malevolent symptoms into your computer background. This virus is capable to contaminate your most popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and so others. Then after, it will make several changes in your home page, search provider, DNS configurations and other crucial settings of web browsers.
The presence of MICTRAY.EXE may mess up the functioning of genuine software and also delete your important system files that are present on the hard disk. MICTRAY.EXE is mainly designed to damage your computer machine by its several attacking methods. The noxious payload about MICTRAY.EXE is that, it can inject lots of spam files and intrusive codes to your registry editor or other crucial sections of your system. By injecting spam files, it blocks the legitimate process of task manager due to which your task manager is working very abruptly. Besides that, MICTRAY.EXE can open up backdoor for bringing more and more perilous threats onto the system without asking any approval. This harmful malware can brutally collect your numerous vital information including browsing history, bank account numbers, IP address, smart card passwords and many more. Thus, if you want to prevent MICTRAY.EXE or other future infections, you must remove it from your system.
How MicTray.exe will Harm Compromised PC
- As soon as MicTray.exe invades, it alters system start-up items and browser settings.
- it installs potentially undesirable program on computer.
- It will generate plenty of unwanted pop-up advertisements on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE.
- The preset homepage as well as the search engine of the browser gets replaced giving manipulated search queries.
- It cause frequent redirection to undesirable and spam websites and domains.
MicTray.exe as backdoor uses security vulnerabilities to help other nasty viruses enter the compromised PC
- MicTray.exe tracks users’ browsing traces for collecting personal information for breaching security.
- it gets attached with all web browser as extensions and plug-ins and later gains complete control over the browser.
- It is a major threat for privacy as it keeps a tab on browsing history and search habits.
- It steals all sensitive info such as login passwords, credit card number, transaction details etc.
- MicTray.exe encrypts files and thus prevents its further access.
- Slows down the performance and efficiency of the system.
Manual Tips to Get Rid of MicTray.exe
As mentioned above, MicTray.exe virus not only slow down computer performance but also leads to unexpected problems. If you really want to keep the system well secured, it is essential to take steps to get rid of MicTray.exe as soon as possible. But one thing you should pay attention to is that MicTray.exe manual removal may be complex and difficult. Hence, you can utilize this Windows Scanner to do the job if you want to get rid of MicTray.exe and other hidden unwanted programs completely in order to avoid any more troubles in near future.
How to Remove MicTray.exe from PC Using Control Panel
Go to Control Panel and Check out Add/Remove Programs and uninstall MicTray.exe or related suspicious programs that cause annoying pop-up ads.
1. Click on Start Menu > Select Control Panel > click on Uninstall a program
2. Find out MicTray.exe and those recently installed programs. Right-click on the selected program and choose Uninstall.
Delete MicTray.exe and Related Extensions from Browsers
Delete all unwanted and malicious MicTray.exe add-ons and extensions from IE, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Uninstall MicTray.exe from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools to open a menu, and select to click Manage add-ons.
2. Click on Tools and Extensions in the left panel, and then select MicTray.exe and other unknown add-ons, remove it by clicking on Disable button.
3. Select Internet Options and Click Tools again
4. Using Advanced tab you need to click Reset button, a new window will open. Check Delete personal settings and click Reset button.
How to Remove MicTray.exe from Mozilla Firfox
1. After Opening Firefox browser, users need to press Ctrl + Shift + A keys in combination to enter Firefox Extension panel.
2. Click on MicTray.exe and other unwanted add-ons, remove them by clicking Remove button.
3. Click on Firefox button, and move to Help > click Troubleshooting Information.
4. Click on Reset Firefox button.
How to Delete MicTray.exe from Google Chrome
1. Click the menu icon, move to More tools and click Extensions.
2. Choose MicTray.exe and other suspicious add-ons, remove them by clicking the Trash icon.
3. Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings
5. Scroll down the page and click Reset settings button.
6. Click Reset when the warning pops up.
How to Remove MicTray.exe from Windows OS
Remove all MicTray.exe related files from the Operating System.
1. Open Run box by hitting Windows and R keys together.
2. Type “regedit” to the box and click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, remove MicTray.exe related files.
Use Windows Scanner To Remove MicTray.exe Safely
1. Click the butto
n given below to download Windows MicTray.exe Scanner to free Scan your PC
2. Double-click Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install it
3. Once installed, click Start New Scan to scan your PC to detect MicTray.exe and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once Windows MicTray.exe Scanner completes the scan.
5. Use Scan Scheduler to make your PC safe from MicTray.exe for future.