Threat Name : PUA.SuperPCCleaner
Category of the Threat: Potentially Unwanted Program
Danger Level: Medium
Distribution Methods: PUA.SuperPCCleaner enters in your freeware bundles, junk emails, torrent files, different program installers and so others.
Malign Symptoms : It shows countless pop-ups, banners, fake offers that constantly varies on your system screen and hampers your surfing activities.
Detection Tool : You need to use an updated version of anti-malware application in order to detect the attacks of PUA.SuperPCCleaner.
PUA.SuperPCCleaner is classified as a precarious program which comes under the family of potentially adware infection. It is popularly developed program which is specifically designed to annoy innocent users by showing invasive advertisements and warning alerts. Such type of advertisements will keep appearing in numerous forms which include infected banners, discount codes, coupons, inline pop-ups and other security warning notifications. In such moments, don’t try to move your mouse pointer on such similar pop-up adverts otherwise you will encounter a lot of frequent browser redirection issues. Further, PUA.SuperPCCleaner has prime intention to boost or increase the network the traffic for other phishing websites through which it earns more pay per click commission for evil minded hackers. So, the group of remote criminals creates plenty of malevolent programs.
In such cases, PUA.SuperPCCleaner may install unwanted add-ons or plug-ins in your Chrome, Internet Explorer or other reputed web browsers. By installing those plug-ins, it replaces your standard home page and search engine of browser with several undesirable websites. Without any permission, PUA.SuperPCCleaner can easily infiltrate in your system and take full control your system settings. In most instances, it secretly invades your system by using severe tricks such as accessing spam emails that comes from unknown sources, contaminated removal devices, infected pop-up links and other untrustworthy methods. Thus, you should not try to click on any pop-up alerts or download free program from irrelevant sources. Some cyber experts have reported that PUA.SuperPCCleaner is extremely dangerous because it can silently hide into your machine with the help of fake torrent files and other third party freeware installers. Due to its worst activities, this pernicious program may create backdoor gateway for bringing additional viruses or infections. So, if you want to stay away from such dubious pop-ups, you must uninstall PUA.SuperPCCleaner from the PC.
How PUA.SuperPCCleaner will Harm Compromised PC
- As soon as PUA.SuperPCCleaner invades, it alters system start-up items and browser settings.
- it installs potentially undesirable program on computer.
- It will generate plenty of unwanted pop-up advertisements on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE.
- The preset homepage as well as the search engine of the browser gets replaced giving manipulated search queries.
- It cause frequent redirection to undesirable and spam websites and domains.
PUA.SuperPCCleaner as backdoor uses security vulnerabilities to help other nasty viruses enter the compromised PC
- PUA.SuperPCCleaner tracks users’ browsing traces for collecting personal information for breaching security.
- it gets attached with all web browser as extensions and plug-ins and later gains complete control over the browser.
- It is a major threat for privacy as it keeps a tab on browsing history and search habits.
- It steals all sensitive info such as login passwords, credit card number, transaction details etc.
- PUA.SuperPCCleaner encrypts files and thus prevents its further access.
- Slows down the performance and efficiency of the system.
Manual Tips to Get Rid of PUA.SuperPCCleaner
As mentioned above, PUA.SuperPCCleaner virus not only slow down computer performance but also leads to unexpected problems. If you really want to keep the system well secured, it is essential to take steps to get rid of PUA.SuperPCCleaner as soon as possible. But one thing you should pay attention to is that PUA.SuperPCCleaner manual removal may be complex and difficult. Hence, you can utilize this Windows Scanner to do the job if you want to get rid of PUA.SuperPCCleaner and other hidden unwanted programs completely in order to avoid any more troubles in near future.
How to Remove PUA.SuperPCCleaner from PC Using Control Panel
Go to Control Panel and Check out Add/Remove Programs and uninstall PUA.SuperPCCleaner or related suspicious programs that cause annoying pop-up ads.
1. Click on Start Menu > Select Control Panel > click on Uninstall a program
2. Find out PUA.SuperPCCleaner and those recently installed programs. Right-click on the selected program and choose Uninstall.
Delete PUA.SuperPCCleaner and Related Extensions from Browsers
Delete all unwanted and malicious PUA.SuperPCCleaner add-ons and extensions from IE, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Uninstall PUA.SuperPCCleaner from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools to open a menu, and select to click Manage add-ons.
2. Click on Tools and Extensions in the left panel, and then select PUA.SuperPCCleaner and other unknown add-ons, remove it by clicking on Disable button.
3. Select Internet Options and Click Tools again
4. Using Advanced tab you need to click Reset button, a new window will open. Check Delete personal settings and click Reset button.
How to Remove PUA.SuperPCCleaner from Mozilla Firfox
1. After Opening Firefox browser, users need to press Ctrl + Shift + A keys in combination to enter Firefox Extension panel.
2. Click on PUA.SuperPCCleaner and other unwanted add-ons, remove them by clicking Remove button.
3. Click on Firefox button, and move to Help > click Troubleshooting Information.
4. Click on Reset Firefox button.
How to Delete PUA.SuperPCCleaner from Google Chrome
1. Click the menu icon, move to More tools and click Extensions.
2. Choose PUA.SuperPCCleaner and other suspicious add-ons, remove them by clicking the Trash icon.
3. Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings
5. Scroll down the page and click Reset settings button.
6. Click Reset when the warning pops up.
How to Remove PUA.SuperPCCleaner from Windows OS
Remove all PUA.SuperPCCleaner related files from the Operating System.
1. Open Run box by hitting Windows and R keys together.
2. Type “regedit” to the box and click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, remove PUA.SuperPCCleaner related files.
Use Windows Scanner To Remove PUA.SuperPCCleaner Safely
1. Click the butto
n given below to download Windows PUA.SuperPCCleaner Scanner to free Scan your PC
2. Double-click Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install it
3. Once installed, click Start New Scan to scan your PC to detect PUA.SuperPCCleaner and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once Windows PUA.SuperPCCleaner Scanner completes the scan.
5. Use Scan Scheduler to make your PC safe from PUA.SuperPCCleaner for future.